Sugaring vs Waxing
Sugaring and waxing are two similar ways to remove unwanted body hair. As there are many flavors of wax, there are various brands and flavors of sugar as well. Both sugaring and waxing accomplish the job of pulling out many hairs in one second compared to using tweezers or an Epilady that only remove 1 or a few hairs at a time.
Although sugaring and waxing are similar in many ways, there are differences that make sugaring the best choice.
- More gentle on the skin.
- Less hair breakage.
- No chemicals or dyes.
- Natural ingredients.
- Less down time after.
- Loosens the hair before pulling it out.
- Water soluble: easy to get off your skin.
- Easy to remove off surfaces and clothing.
- Very little chance of burning.
- Less painful.
- Longer results.
- Smoother skin.
- Sugaring uses less product per client.
- Sugaring takes less time with perfected technique and the right product.
- Higher client retention.
- Higher client loyalty.
- Less liability.
- Less damage to flooring, walls and furniture.